University College Of Northern Denmark
University College of Northern Denmark (UCN) was established on 1 January 2008.
UCN has around 10,000 students and around 1,000 employees and offers close to 40 different study programmes.
UCN participates in research collaboration at all levels; from short research and development projects taking their point of departure in local challenges at for instance a school, a hospital, elder care facilities, a private company or a public organisation, to multi-year national or international collaboration projects focusing on solving the major societal challenges.
Crossing Borders (CB) is a non-profit, non-partisan civil society organization that is also accreditated for EVS as coordinating, hosting and sending organism. The vision of CB is a world in peace with itself in which diversity is celebrated. The mission is to create dialogue space toward such a world and to build the capacity of youth, media workers and educators to realize the above vision. The overall goal is to enable people with different backgrounds to learn to live together on equal terms.
Youth Europe Service
Y.E.S. is a no profit association that wants to realize, in the social and environmental field:
- integration of people with disabilities or disadvantaged (migrants, refugees, etc.);
- mutual knowledge between people, to develop solidarity and assert the principle of civil living together;
- knowledge and protection of the historical, cultural, artistic patrimony;
- development of the social, cultural and sports activities to create a European nationality;
- promotion of annual events among its members activities such as giving information, realization of exchanges and voluntary services, organization of cultural events;
- development of new entrepreneurs & job opportunities;
- activities and initiatives in tourism development and promotion.
It has realized more than 40 European project in the following programmes: Youth, Socrates, Grundtivg, Leonardo, LLP, etc.
University Of Thessaly
University Of Thessaly – UTH is the only higher education institution in central Greece. The University has 17 different departments which are located in four main towns of Thessaly. UTH is active in the area of technology-enhanced learning since 2000 and it has both coordinated and participated in over 20 of EC-funded projects on the deployment of ICT technology in lifelong learning targeting groups that range from primary and secondary to professional and vocational education. Its team is active in the area of serious games design and implementation for learning since 2012, having designed, developed and tested software applications in the form of serious games built in various sector (analytical thinking, language learning, professional communication in international environment, digital skills, etc.).
Comparative Research Network EV
Comparative Research Network is an NGO founded in 2007 that works in the field of adult education. The NGO is specialized in:
- training activities in the field of intercultural competences, intergenerational learning, mobility and migration;
- creation and execution of evaluation and dissemination processes;
- game design in education, storytelling and community reporting;
- evaluation and dissemination of projects;
- development of digital activities and methodologies.
At the moment it employs 3 permanent employees and about 6 freelancers and has a network of over 120 members, located in almost all European countries.